Saturday, April 18, 2009

Want To Sell Your House This Week?

I have the #1 way in America to sell your home fast.

I can help you find out what to do if your home has been up for sale for 90 days or more...
  • Facing foreclosure
  • Probate estates
  • Work-related relocation
  • Retiring and moving south
  • House too big/small
  • Took on too much debt
  • Job loss for any reason
  • Divorce or separation
I buy all types of home in good or ugly condition for any reason. I will make you a fast, fair offer on your house and provide you with a number of options including staying in the home. Call me today! I'm a professional home buyer
--get cash offer for your home today!

7 Reasons to Call Me Right Now

  • I can pay all cash for your home within days
  • I can close quickly and friendly
  • I can take over your existing payments
  • I can help you sell your house faster
  • I can stop bankruptcy or stop foreclosure
  • I can buy your property as is
  • I can save you thousands on commissions and fees
Call: DaVida Edwards @ 267.254.1255

No comments: